We are an AIR TOOLS ACCESSORIES Manufacturers. Here are some precautions for the use of pneumatic tools:
1. Before using a new dresser, it should withdraw from the previous dressing feed. Many brittle diamond dressing tools are easily damaged when they first come into contact with the grinding wheel.
2. Install the diamond dressing tool head at an angle of 10-15° to point to the direction of rotation of the grinding wheel.
3. Firmly install the dresser or clamp the dressing tool, and do not hang the tool head too long.
4. When possible, try to use coolant. During the entire dressing time, use coolant to pour the contact between the dressing tool and the grinding wheel.
5. At the beginning of dressing, start from the *** point of the grinding wheel, usually the middle of the grinding wheel.
6. Pay attention to a slight amount of repair. The maximum depth of the trimming, for rough trimming: 0.001-0.002 inches. For finishing division: 0.0005 to 0.001 inches.
7. According to the relevant manual, select the appropriate lateral movement speed. The slower the lateral movement speed (within the allowable range), the lower the surface roughness of the grinding wheel obtained.
8. The grinding wheel must be trimmed within the specified time interval to prevent the grinding wheel from becoming dull and increase the grinding force.
9. Within the specified time interval, rotate the dressing tool in the tool holder 1/8 turn to ensure that the dressing tool is always sharp.
10. When the diamond dresser or tool head becomes blunt or obviously flattened, it should be adjusted and replaced in time.
11. According to the diameter of the grinding wheel, select the diamond CARAT amount (pure diamond content) reasonably. The larger the diameter of the grinding wheel, the greater the diamond CARAT value selected.
We have many other products, such as: Tubeless Snap Tire Valve, etc. Welcome to visit our company!