The air filter regulator filters the compressed air from the auxiliary air system, decompresses it, reduces the pressure to 4.1-4.4bar, and enters the double H valve and shift cylinder to realize the high and low-speed conversion of the transmission. The main fault of the air filter regulator is that the decompression part does not work, causing the compressed air pressure entering the double H valve and the shifting cylinder to be too high, which damages the double H valve and the shifting cylinder; Seriously, the filter element in the valve is blocked.
If it is determined that the pressure-reducing filter valve is faulty, it should be disassembled in the following order:
1. Remove the end cover.
2. Remove the filter socket, clean the filter element, pay attention to cleaning with detergent and soapy water, and then dry it with compressed air.
3. Disassemble the filter pressure regulating device and clean it.
4. Pay attention to the O-ring and the sealing diagram during disassembly. If it is damaged, it should be replaced.
1. Put the socket of the filter back to its original position, and install the sealing diagram and O-ring.
2. Install the end cover.
3. Check the performance of the air filter cleaning regulator. Loosen the sealing plug, install a pressure gauge, and test. The working pressure of the air filter regulator is 4.1-4.4bar. If the valve housing is damaged, the assembly should be replaced.