PU pipes are divided into polyester PU pipes and polyether PU pipes according to their materials; according to different requirements and names, they are divided into PU air pressure hoses, PU yarn clamping reinforced pipes, and PU industrial hoses, PU steel wire expansion pipes, and PU spiral pipes. Tube, PU telescopic tube, PU spring tube, PU clamping tube, PU braided tube, PU reticulated tube, PU single tube, PU straight tube, such as PU air hose.
The transparent tube has high transparency, and the flow state of the medium is clearly visible. Manufactured with high resilience polyurethane raw material; makes the pneumatic tube have a smaller bending radius and is easier to install. Made of 100% high physical plastic polyurethane elastomer (TPU), it can be used under constant working pressure and has a longer life. The color tube adopts imported weather-resistant toner, and the color tube produced is standard, bright, and will not fade after long-term work.
PU pipe is suitable for liquid transportation under general working pressure in the fields of industry, agriculture, food, medicine, civil engineering, fishery, aquaculture, garden irrigation and so on. Such as pneumatic pipes, hydraulic pipes, garden water pipes, oil transportation, etc.
Features of PU tube:
1. Good oil resistance, 15-20 times that of natural rubber;
2. Good wear resistance, 30-50 times that of natural rubber;
3. Good aging resistance, 5 times that of natural rubber;
4. The breaking strength is 3 times that of natural rubber
5. It has high elasticity, high elongation, and high strength;
6. Good damping performance, smooth inner wall, small liquid resistance, and less hydraulic loss;
7. Beautiful appearance, the small bending radius of hose, non-toxic and tasteless, impact resistance, fatigue resistance, light and flexible, its weight is 30% to 70% of rubber hose;
8. Good flame retardancy, non-toxic and tasteless. Impact resistance, fatigue resistance, safe and reliable