Pneumatic tools are commonly used tools in life. With the development of the industrialization of the times, the status and role of this tool are self-evident.
Pneumatic tools have the following advantages due to their own working principle, physical and chemical characteristics, and functional characteristics:
(1) As the working medium of pneumatic transmission, the air is inexhaustible and convenient to the source. After use, it is directly discharged into the atmosphere and will not pollute the environment.
(2) Good adaptability to the working environment. In flammable, explosive, dusty, radiation, strong magnetic, vibration, shock, and other harsh environments, the pneumatic transmission system is safe and reliable.
(3) The air viscosity is small and the flow resistance is small, which is convenient for the centralized supply and long-distance transportation of the medium.
(4) The pneumatic control has quick action and quick response and can reach the required pressure and speed in a short period of time.
(5) Pneumatic components are simple in structure, easy to process, have long service life, high reliability, and are easy to achieve standardization, serialization and generalization.
Of course, since the pneumatic technology used in pneumatic tools uses compressed air as the working medium, there must be some disadvantages:
(1) Due to the high air compressibility, the action speed of the cylinder is easy to change with the change of the external load, and the stability is poor, which has a great impact on the position and speed control.
(2) At present, the pressure level of the pneumatic system (generally less than 0.8MPa) is not high, and the total output force is not large.
(3) The working medium (air) has no lubricity, and measures must be taken to lubricate the oil in the system.
(4) The noise is large, and it is generally necessary to install a muffler. Pneumatic tools refer to a tool that uses compressed air to drive a pneumatic motor to output kinetic energy to the outside world. It is a type of hardware product that is often used in modern construction and machinery industries.